What better way to experience this year’s much-anticipated music festival and hot air balloon display than staying with Airbnb’s Kapampangan Hosts?
Team Out of Town Blog Hub (Outoftownblog.com) – Excitement is in the air with Pampanga’s annual hot air balloon festival making its grand comeback this year. From hot air balloons from all over the world to live performances from the country’s most sought-after and up-and-coming artistes — the event will be nothing short of spectacular. If you have already booked your tickets and are looking for the best places to stay in Pampanga, Airbnb’s covered!
From amazing pool houses and beautifully-designed houses to idyllic farm stays, Pampanga has a wide array of one-of-a-kind homes. And with Airbnb’s redesigned browsing experience through Airbnb categories, it’s now way easier to discover these unique homes you didn’t know existed!
Amazing pool houses for staycays
- After soaking up good music and food at the fest, spend your well-deserved leisure time at Casa Buena de Bacolor — a cozy Japanese-style villa with a stunning private pool. Bonus: it comes with a dedicated workspace with a stable connection, if you’re planning to stay a little longer and bring work with you.
- Another pool house in Pampanga is The Pad Prime Villa. A minimalist retreat conveniently located near malls and restaurants, it boasts a newly-built swimming pool and all of the amenities of modern living.
Beautiful picturesque villas
- Looking forward to sharing gorgeous shots from the festival on your socials? Why not book an equally stunning Airbnb Stay for more aesthetic photos? Stay at The Pad Heritage Glasshouse, a Thai-inspired glasshouse with a large saltwater pool. The house has high ceilings and airy interiors with capiz windows reminiscent of old Filipino homes.
- Contemporary vacation house Mi Casa es Tu Casa offers classy interiors, modern facilities, and an expansive space perfect for families. Guests often rave about its very attentive and accommodating Host.
Nature escapes for longer getaways
- Pampanga’s hidden farmhouses might be a perfect choice if you’re staying a little longer in the province! This Exclusive Farm House tucked in the heart of Angeles is wrapped in luscious greenery and nestled in the midst of a three-hectare orchard. It’s spacious enough for large groups yet provides a slice of privacy.
- La Casa Exclusive Lake Farm is another dreamy farm stay in Pampanga. This stay is the very picture of serenity: it houses two rustic cottages, a spacious garden, small tents, hammocks, a swimming pool, and a lake filled with floating lilies.
All Airbnb Stays come with AirCover — the most comprehensive protection in travel and included for free in every stay. Find the full details on how your Airbnb booking is protected for an enjoyable and hassle-free staycation in Pampanga.
©2022 Out of Town Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Go to Source
Author: Melo Villareal